established 7/10/2019

I acknowledge the Wurundjeri people, Traditional Custodians of the land on which Celestin operates on and pay my respects to their Elders past, present and future. I extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.



Celestin is a safe place for people to express their authentic selves. All are welcome no matter your genre, race, nationality, sexuality, shape, size, religion, disability or age. Celestin respects all and we ask for you to do the same in return. One of the most significant ways we aim to be inclusive is through our size range by having ‘made to measure’ available with no extra costs.



An Abundant Future

At the heart of Celestin is sustainability and ethics.

Our business module ensures that there is no to little overproduction of products. This is achieved by all online orders being made to order. With limited small runs of production made for market stock. Around 80% of our range is made from leftover rolls of fabric from the fashion industry. If they weren’t repurposed they would be burnt, barrier or sent to landfill. The other 20% of our range is made from GOTS-certified Tencel and Cotton fabrics that are printed on demand with water-based inks. We use the print-on-demand method so we ourselves don’t contribute to the overproduction of textiles. The majority of our fabrics are made from natural fibres. however, due to the style of our brand, there are just some fabric textiles that have yet to be replicated and put to the market. This is why there’s some use of synthetic deadstock fabrics when it comes to the use of velvet and lace. Some of our brand tags and care labels are also made out of synthetic fibers. We also ensure to keep the fabric offcuts, repurposing them into scrunchies, bandannas and bags.

Celestin will never stop looking into better sustainable practices as the brand grows and the industry evolves. We try our best to ensure all our suppliers are ethically paying their workers and in safe working conditions. In saying that the fashion industry is vast with a lot of deception so we can not guarantee that all the threads, elastic and small bits and bobs are made under ethical circumstances. If we were to say we could, then that would be greenwashing with a mouth full of lies. This is part of the reason why we keep all our clothing manufacturing done in-house.

Lastly, to honour the earth further, we partner with One Tree Planted. where every product sold goes towards one tree being planted in order to assist with reforestation.



Magical Empowerment

Celestin believes that the clothing we wear can heavily impact our mood and mindset. This is why we aim to create clothing that helps empower all witches and magical folk to wear what authentically expresses their truth. Creating looks that allow you to step into your modern day fantasy no matter the occasion. We encourage you to style your Celestin item for every event and keep it for a lifetime.



Celestin was made for people sick of the lies and greenwashing we hear from the fashion industry. Allowing us to stick to our values while embracing our mystic side. Finding comfort, passion and empowerment in a coven of conscious rebels who have found their modern day fantasy.